Something I got while surfing!!
Am on and looking for colleagues to be playmates on this. See if it fits your office schedule. It does for me!!
Here's a way to spice up your office. Pick two or three colleagues and agree to play the Office Game which awards points as follows:
* Run one lap around the office at top speed. Walk sideways to the photocopier.
* Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
* When they're not looking, pour most of someone's fresh cup of coffee into your mug leaving them with an inch of brew.
* Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
* Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
* To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.
* While riding an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
* Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask "Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it." - Double points if you do this to a manager.
* Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle.
* Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
* At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).
* Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
* For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as 'Bob'.
* Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do number two".
* After every sentence, say 'mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in, "the report's on your desk, mon". Keep this up for one hour.
* While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.
* In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up, all of you just shut up!"
* In a colleague's diary, write in 10 am: "See how I look in tights".
* Carry your laptop over to your colleague and ask "You wanna trade?"
* Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now"
* Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it"
* Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc.) during a very important conference call.
* Tuck one pant leg into your sock and when queried, answer, "not now" and walk away.